Live Healthy Live Well (LHLW) is a state-wide, professional team of Ohio State University Extension Educators that focuses on personal health and wellness. Our goal is to help individuals improve their health through science-based information. Warren County's Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, Laura Stanton, is a member of this award-winning team. We encourage you to take advantage of the numerous educational opportunities that our Live Healthy Live Well team provides. You can start by:
- Subscribing to the LHLW wellness blog: www.livehealthyosu.com
- Following the LHLW Facebook: www.facebook.com/OSULiveHealthyLiveWell
- Watching the LHLW Wellness Webinars: livehealthyosu.com/webinars
- Participating in the LHLW Email Challenges. Email Laura at email@example.com to sign up for the next challenge
- Scheduling a LHLW educational workshop. Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the variety of workshops and classes she can offer to your organization.