The Teen Leadership in Action Workshop was created to provide an interactive “learn by doing” experience for teens. It was designed with an emphasis on learning real-life, usable workforce preparation skills, which will help teens to be successful in the future. No prior leadership experience necessary to attend.
Goals for the Workshop are to:
● increase leadership skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, self-confidence, and cultural intelligence.
● develop greater understanding of various personal leadership styles.
● practice skills through interactive and engaging methods.
● help participants learn practical skills that will positively impact their future.
When: Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:00am – 12:30pm
Registration Deadline - February 12, 2018
Where: Building A, Warren County Fairgrounds, Lebanon
Who: Teens ages 13 – 18
If you are interested in attending this event and need a special accommodation, please contact Steve Brady, (513) 695.1311 or email@example.com
How to Register
Online (preferred method)
• Fast & easy.
• Pay with your credit card.
• Receive an emailed confirmation that you are registered for the conference.
• Go to Online Registration Website
• Print off a registration form.
• Make your check payable to OSU Extension.
• Mail your registration and check to:
Ohio State University Extension
320 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036