Registration is now open for this annual and newly expanded event.
The Southern Ohio Specialty Crop Conference is the most diverse training opportunity for specialty crop growers in Southern Ohio. An a la carte menu of classes allows participants to pick and choose throughout the day, finding topics that interest them most. Pesticide credits are available for Core, Category 3 (Fruits & Vegetables) and Category 5 (Greenhouse).
A continental breakfast, buffet lunch and USB memory stick with all of the available conference handouts are included as a part of your registration fee.
How to Register
Online (preferred method)
• Fast & easy.
• Pay with your credit card.
• Receive an emailed confirmation that you are registered for the conference.
• Go to Online Registration Website
• Print off a registration form.
• Make your check payable to OSU Extension.
• Mail your registration and check to:
Ohio State University Extension
320 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
No confirmation will be sent to you, if you register by mail.