Make This the Year Your Ohio Achievement Record Shines!
For 4-H members completing an achievement form and 4-H professionals/volunteers/parents who want to learn more.
This workshop will be held on November 19, 2017 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center. Download flyer here.
Individuals are invited to this workshop to:
- Learn about opportunities that can arise from successful achievement form completion.
- Improve their record keeping skills.
- Enhance their form to make it even stronger.
There will be two options for attendees:
- Option 1: Basic Overview - Ideal for first time achievement form completion or general information. This session will cover basic information about completing the form.
- Option 2: More In-Depth Session - Ideal for 2+ year completion of the form. It will offer work stations and coaches available to help attendees with already started or completed achievement forms.
Workshop attendees will be equipped with:
- Samples of achievement forms
- Verb lists to help enhance descriptions to use on form
- Items to include on achievement forms that may have been overlooked
- Expert advice from 4-Hers who have been successful or those who have helped successful youth.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their previous or already started achievement form with them!