2018 WARREN COUNTY FAIR
Banner & Float Contest
We are excited to partner with the City of Lebanon and Mainstreet Lebanon
to participate in the Lebanon Independence Day Parade, Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
2018 Fair Theme “Country Pride County Wide”
Rules & Guidelines for Banners and Floats:
1) Contest is open to all clubs and youth groups participating in the Warren County Jr. Fair.
2) Contest includes participation in the Lebanon Independence Day Parade, 4 PM, Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
3) Entries will be judged at 3:15 PM at Gate 3 / Bldg. E, Lebanon Independence Day Parade staging area.
4) Each 4H Club / organization should arrive with their entries between 2:45 and 3:00 PM. Participants arriving after this may participate in the parade, but will not be eligible for awards.
5) Awards will be announced following the judging, during the Parade. The following awards will be presented:
First place- $50 Second place- $40 Third place-$30 All others- $20
UDGING CRITERIA: Each organization’s banner will be evaluated against the following criteria by the panel of judges:
a) Follows the Jr. Fair Theme 50%
b) Identifies Youth Organization / Representative of Organization 5%
c) Visibility: Easy to see/read 20%
d) Creativity/ Originality 25%
1. Banners may be constructed of any material but should be no larger than 4ft by 8ft and must be able to be carried by two people.
2. People’s Choice Award will be announced Friday evening at the 4H Awards Program. During the week, fairgoers can vote on their favorite banner at the ballot box located at the 4H Table near the General Projects Displays.
3. Banners will be displayed in Bldg. B throughout the week of Fair!
1. Float defined: A float is a decorated flat top vehicle driven or pulled in procession.
2. Each organization is be responsible for providing own vehicle—truck or tractor.
3. Pictures of floats will be on display during the Warren County Fair.
For further information, please call the Senior Fair Office 513.932.2636